"Jackpins Ranch Miniature Pinscher Nursery"
Puppies born on June 25th, 2015!
Bethany and Reuben have a beautiful litter that was born on June 25th, 2015, and will be available for new homes on August 27th. There are 2 males and 3 females, all black and rust like their daddy! Puppies will be AKC able to be registered and microchipped. Puppies are priced at $500.00. They are all well started on litter training and are playing outside for a few hours a day.
Reuben & Bethany
This gorgeous little black and rust boy is a real charmer, I have nicknamed him Bunchee. He has a loveable, slightly reserved personality. It looks like he will be average in size, I am estimating he will be in the 7 pound range when he is full grown. He is priced at $500.00 with AKC full registration.
This darling little black and rust girl is nicknamed Gracie. She is on the small side of the standard, I am estimating her to be in the 5 to 6 pound range when she is full grown. She is very outgoing and has the cutest little face. She is priced at $500.00 with full AKC registration.
Meet Joshua, he is a small little boy, I am estimating him to be in the 5 to 6 pound range when full grown. He is very outgoing, a little daredevil! He is priced at $500.00 with full
This little sweetheart is nicknamed Kaycee, she is similar in size to her sister Gracie, looks like these two girls will be in the 5-7 pound range when full grown. She is very smart, and has a super disposition and a darling little face to match. She is priced at $500.00 with full AKC registration.
Meet Serena, she is a beautiful little girl, she is similar in size to her brother Bunchee! He has a very sweet face is a loveable little girl with a laid back disposition. She is priced at $500.00 with full AKC registration.
If you are interested in more information about being on the waiting list for a Miniature Pinscher baby, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call on my cell 785-307-2664, please leave a voicemail if I don't answer, since I have a full time job, I am not always available to take your call:)
To see pictures of the parents or the information on how to purchase a puppy from me, click on one of the links below.
MOMMA'S & PAPA'S
BUYING A PUPPY
Click on the Mailbox to send me an e-mail or send me an email at email@example.com
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for an upcoming litter, send me an e-mail with your preference in color, and if you want a male or a female, and we can go from there!!!
Please Support Licensed, Legal, Reputable Breeders...
Twyla Cooper, Jackpins Ranch
WE ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!
Due to my busy schedule I am only raising 2 litters of Min Pins per year. With the limited number of puppies available from Jackpins Ranch I do have a waiting list most of the time, so If you want to be added to the waiting list, or are interested in a puppy pictured above contact me as soon as possible:)
A little advice on buying a puppy, from the breeder:
1. I don't recommend anyone buying a puppy of any breed until you have researched the breed thoroughly, and if possible have spent time with or around a dog of that particular breed.
2. If you are looking for a couch potato, pass this breed by. They love their lap time, but a couch potato they are not.
3. If you are busy every day of the week, then don't get a puppy. Puppy's need someone that has time for them, and most behavior problems are simply caused by lack of attention, and training from the dogs owner.
4. Potty Training failure is the number one reason people give their dogs up. Have a plan before you get a puppy. Know what to do, and what not to do. I recommend continuing with the litter training that is well started when the puppy is at my house. For more information on litter training, go to the link below.
5. I have a lot of information on how I handle the process of selling a puppy on my "Buying a Puppy Page".
I hope this information has been helpful.
Click on the links below for more information on Buying a Puppy from Jackpins Ranch, Litter training your puppy, and Royal Canin Puppy Food!!!