"Jackpins Ranch Miniature Pinscher Nursery"
Puppies for Sale!!!
I have a beautiful litter that was born on September 4th. Joy (AKA Brownie) and Reuben have a darling little Blue boy, and 2 beautiful little Black and Rust girls. They will be ready for new homes in November. They are started on litter training and have the most darling personalities. The little girls are priced at $500.00 and the little boy is priced at $700.00.
Send me an email if you are interested in more information on these gorgeous babies!
Below are pictures of the parents of this litter, Brownie and Reuben.
Reuben & Brownie
This gorgeous little blue boy is nicknamed Blue Lou. He is absolutely gorgeous and has a shining disposition to match his darling face. He is priced at $700.00.
This little girl is nicknamed Tinkerbelle. She is a little bit smaller than her siblings is very outgoing, and as cute as she can be. She is priced at $500.00.
To see pictures of the parents or the information on how to purchase a puppy from me, click on one of the links below.
MOMMA'S & PAPA'S
BUYING A PUPPY
Click on the Mailbox to send me an e-mail or send me an email at email@example.com
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for an upcoming litter, send me an e-mail with your preference in color, and if you want a male or a female, and we can go from there!!!
Please Support Licensed, Legal, Reputable Breeders...
Twyla Cooper, Jackpins Ranch
WE ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!
Due to my busy schedule I am only raising 2 litters of Min Pins per year. With the limited number of puppies available from Jackpins Ranch I do have a waiting list most of the time, so If you want to be added to the waiting list, or are interested in a puppy pictured above contact me as soon as possible:)
A little advice on buying a puppy, from the breeder:
1. I don't recommend anyone buying a puppy of any breed until you have researched the breed thoroughly, and if possible have spent time with or around a dog of that particular breed.
2. If you are looking for a couch potato, pass this breed by. They love their lap time, but a couch potato they are not.
3. If you are busy every day of the week, then don't get a puppy. Puppy's need someone that has time for them, and most behavior problems are simply caused by lack of attention, and training from the dogs owner.
4. Potty Training failure is the number one reason people give their dogs up. Have a plan before you get a puppy. Know what to do, and what not to do. I recommend continuing with the litter training that is well started when the puppy is at my house. For more information on litter training, go to the link below.
5. I have a lot of information on how I handle the process of selling a puppy on my "Buying a Puppy Page".
I hope this information has been helpful.
Click on the links below for more information on Buying a Puppy from Jackpins Ranch, Litter training your puppy, and Royal Canin Puppy Food!!!