"Jackpins Ranch Miniature Pinscher Nursery"
Reuben & Bethany
Reuben and Bethany had a beautiful litter on June 25th, 2015. I have one gorgeous little male that is pictured below, his name is Joshua. I plan to have another litter probably in Spring of 2016, send me an email if you are interested in a puppy from this upcoming litter.
Meet Joshua, he is a small little boy, I am estimating him to be in the 5 to 6 pound range when full grown. He is very outgoing, a little daredevil! He is priced at $500.00 with full
If you are interested in more information about being on the waiting list for a Miniature Pinscher baby, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call on my cell 785-307-2664, please leave a voicemail if I don't answer, since I have a full time job, I am not always available to take your call:)
To see pictures of the parents or the information on how to purchase a puppy from me, click on one of the links below.
MOMMA'S & PAPA'S
BUYING A PUPPY
Click on the Mailbox to send me an e-mail or send me an email at email@example.com
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for an upcoming litter, send me an e-mail with your preference in color, and if you want a male or a female, and we can go from there!!!
Please Support Licensed, Legal, Reputable Breeders...
Twyla Cooper, Jackpins Ranch
WE ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!
Due to my busy schedule I am only raising 2 litters of Min Pins per year. With the limited number of puppies available from Jackpins Ranch I do have a waiting list most of the time, so If you want to be added to the waiting list, or are interested in a puppy pictured above contact me as soon as possible:)
A little advice on buying a puppy, from the breeder:
1. I don't recommend anyone buying a puppy of any breed until you have researched the breed thoroughly, and if possible have spent time with or around a dog of that particular breed.
2. If you are looking for a couch potato, pass this breed by. They love their lap time, but a couch potato they are not.
3. If you are busy every day of the week, then don't get a puppy. Puppy's need someone that has time for them, and most behavior problems are simply caused by lack of attention, and training from the dogs owner.
4. Potty Training failure is the number one reason people give their dogs up. Have a plan before you get a puppy. Know what to do, and what not to do. I recommend continuing with the litter training that is well started when the puppy is at my house. For more information on litter training, go to the link below.
5. I have a lot of information on how I handle the process of selling a puppy on my "Buying a Puppy Page".
I hope this information has been helpful.
Click on the links below for more information on Buying a Puppy from Jackpins Ranch, and Litter training your puppy.