Puppies for Sale!!!
I don't currently have any puppies for sale. I am planning to have a litter of puppies born in late summer to early fall, I will post more information when the puppies are born!
This little angel is an example of the gorgeous puppies born here at Jackpins Ranch.
If you are interested in more information about being on the waiting list for a Miniature Pinscher baby, drop me an email at email@example.com, or give me a call on my cell 785-307-2664, please leave a voicemail if I don't answer, since I have a full time job, I am not always available to take your call:)
To see pictures of the parents or the information on how to purchase a puppy from me, click on one of the links below.
MOMMA'S & PAPA'S
BUYING A PUPPY
Click on the Mailbox to send me an e-mail or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be put on a waiting list for an upcoming litter, send me an e-mail with your preference in color, and if you want a male or a female, and we can go from there!!!
Please Support Licensed, Legal, Reputable Breeders...
Twyla Cooper, Jackpins Ranch
WE ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!
Due to my busy schedule, and the amount of time I spend outside with the dogs and my horses, I am not always able to get to my phone, so I am able to respond quicker to e-mails than to phone calls. For a quicker response drop me an e-mail at email@example.com, or click on the mailbox below:)
A little advice on buying a puppy, from the breeder:
1. I don't recommend anyone buying a puppy of any breed until you have researched the breed thoroughly, and if possible have spent time with or around a dog of that particular breed.
2. If you are looking for a couch potato, pass this breed by. They love their lap time, but a couch potato they are not.
3. If you are busy every day of the week, then don't get a puppy. Puppy's need someone that has time for them, and most behavior problems are simply caused by lack of attention, and training from the dogs owner.
4. Potty Training failure is the number one reason people give their dogs up. Have a plan before you get a puppy. Know what to do, and what not to do. I recommend continuing with the litter training that is well started when the puppy is at my house. For more information on litter training, go to the link below.
5. I have a lot of information on how I handle the process of selling a puppy on my "Buying a Puppy Page".
I hope this information has been helpful.
Click on the links below for more information on Buying a Puppy from Jackpins Ranch, Litter training your puppy, and Royal Canin Puppy Food!!!